Genesis framework is one of the leading premium wordpress theme which keeps your blog or website secure and SEO friendly. Always paid premium themes are having more advantages than free themes, but Genesis is having more than others. Here is the link to download latest 1.7 genesis wordpress theme with child themes.
Genesis framework works as a base theme and the child theme will be running top of it which can be viewed by your visitors. Base framework and child theme concept is a great way for better performance, customization and security.
I’m running my both blogs on Genesis wordpress theme and I must say I’m much happy with it. I removed several SEO plugins after the theme implementation which helps to reduce the loading time and load on hosting server.
Compared to main competitive premium theme Thesis, the Genesis theme is priced very less and you can use one time purchased theme on many of your websites and blogs. You may need to buy only child theme if you want to have different appearance otherwise with the same child theme and main framework you are free to use in more than one domain.
Genesis 1.7 theme makes your blogging life easy with less plugins (you can get rid of several plugins after the theme implementation) and having more SEO options which will boost the search engine traffic.
Studiopress provide excellent community type support to it’s customers. There are plenty of Geneses wordpress theme developers out there to help you to customize the child theme.
You are not alone
Here are the few of the bloggers I follow, switched to Genesis.
What’s new in Genesis 1.7Wordpress Theme
- Genesis 1.7 REQUIRES WordPress 3.2 and PHP 5.2.4 to function properly
- Brand new settings UI fits better with the new UI in WordPress 3.2
- New sanitization class hardens settings security.
- Security audit by Mark Jaquith.
- Settings consolidation to make things a bit leaner.
- New visual layout selector.
- Lots of structural changes to make things easier to find.
- Lots of new code documentation to make things easier to read and understand.
- Better upgrade functions.
- Many CSS improvements.
- Added support for relative post dates in
- Added support for larger units of time (months/years) for